Push & Pull Hand Controls
Push and Pull Hand Controls are designed specifically for people who are not able to operate the foot pedals in automatic vehicles. Pull the handle towards you to accelerate, release the handle to decelerate, and push the handle away from you to brake.
Ransome Mobility Solutions can install these controls into most cars and tailor them to suit your driving position – maximising your control and comfort. As we are Motability Accredited you can be confident that our installation will be to the very highest standards.
While many push and pull control systems are fitted to the outside of the steering column which infringes on manoeuvrability. We specialise in disabled push and pull hand controls which are installed inside the steering column – providing additional space and making it easier for other drivers to use the vehicle.
Using the Push & Pull Hand Control is simple:
- To accelerate, pull the handle towards you
- To decelerate, release the handle
- To brake, push the handle away from you
- Designed specifically for those who are not able to operate the foot pedals in automatic vehicles
- Can be installed into most cars
- Simple push or pull operation for acceleration, deceleration and braking
- Optional indicator switch available
- Optional foam cover for comfort
- Available under the Motability Scheme at a subsidised rate
Based on a standard installation. Please note that prices will vary based on individual vehicle & features