MINIVATOR 1100 STRAIGHT STAIRLIFT
The newest addition to our stairlift range is the 1100. It is ultra slim and compact and can be placed even closer to the wall than its previous model, leaving more space on the staircase for other stair users to safely use the stairs. It’s currently the slimmest straight stairlift rail on the market! The stairlift seat, footrest and armrests can be folded when not in use. The seat will swivel at the top landing, making sure you can get on and off the stairlift easily and safely. As standard the 1100 comes with safety sensors that will stop the lift in case of obstruction.
The robust 1100 is powered by four wheel drive technology with 4 quiet and reliable motors. This means that if one of the motors breaks down, you can still finish your ride on the stairlift. The lift is fully certified by the international stairlift safety standard EN 81-40 and designed for years and years of carefree daily use.
The 1100 is suitable for users up to max. 140kg.
- Fully padded beige seat
- Retractable seat belt
- Simple to use joystick (choice of 3 as standard) Also acts as a keyswitch
- 2 x remote controls
- Manual swivel seat for easy dismounting
- Space saving foldaway seat, arms & footplate
- Zero Intrusion –A unique solution designed for home with a door at the top of the stairs. Or where the stairlift could be a possible tripping hazard at the top of the stairs.
- Slide Track –Automatically moves the track clear of any obstacles while the stairlift moves into a parked position. This option is ideal for hallways where access is required through doorways close to the staircase, either at the top or bottom of the stairs.
- Easy hinge – The track can be folded away from the doorway manually, giving clear access.
Based on a standard installation on straight staircase. Please note that prices will vary based on individual properties & features and location