Mobility Aids in the Home – How to Apply for VAT Exemption
Zero Rating for VAT
If you are a charity or a disabled person you can apply for the zero-rating of the VAT portion of your product and/or service, including mobility aids for the home supplied by Ransome Mobility Solutions.
This relief is provided under Group 14 of Schedule 5 to the Value Added Tax Act 1983.
If you would like more information on whether you would eligible for a zero-rating of VAT please contact us for advice. Alternatively, you can obtain free advice from the VAT National Advice Service on 0845 010900
How can I apply for zero-rating of VAT?
To claim eligibility for zero-rating you will need to complete and sign an ‘Application For Zero Rating of V.A.T’.
We can provide this simple form for you to complete, sign and return to us at the time of your order. Alternatively, you can download the form (Word format) by clicking the link below.
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles: Why buy from Ransome Mobility Solutions?
- Disabled Access Vehicles – WAVs – Choosing the right car for you
- What are WAVs and what are the features you should expect?
- Wheelchair Access Cars for Sale: Influencing factors
- Wheelchair Accessible Cars: Buying the right one for you
- WAV Vehicles : Frequently Asked Questions
- Used WAVS – Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Second Hand WAV Vehicles – Choosing the right make and model for you
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for Sale – Choosing WAVs
- Why Buy a Stairlift?
- Stairlifts – Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose a Stairlift
- Stairlift Comparison Guide
- Stairlift Buying Tips
- Stairlift Installation
- Straight or Curved Stairlift?
- Outdoor Straight Stairlifts and Curved Stairlifts
- Domestic Stairlifts
- Commercial Stairlifts
- Wheelchair Stair Lifts
- Simplicity Stairlifts
- Stairlift Prices
- Stairlift Rental
- Reconditioned Stairlifts
- The History of Stairlifts