We have created this page for the benefit of our visitors. Please note: visitors must use their judgement when deciding whether to use any of the companies featured here and we do not personally recommend any of the sites listed.
Assisted Living Clothing is a small family business designing and selling clothing and wheelchair products for people with limited mobility. All of their products are proudly made in England.
Mobility Equipment Hire Direct >
Book and pay online for guaranteed delivery of Mobility Equipment direct to your hotel, apartment or villa on the date that you need it.
Protective Underwear >
Buy Protective Underwear, incontinence underwear and adult diapers, all Sale Priced.
Disabled Bathrooms >
Gozna Services is an owner-managed building company from Exeter, specialising in disabled bathroom conversions and wheel chair ramps. Our work is as diverse as our clients, who range from private individuals to large public bodies.
Care in the home Lincolnshire >
Lincolnshire-based home care agency.
Possum.co.uk – Environmental Control – Communication Aids >
Possum provide Electronic Assistive Technology (EAT) products and services including those for Environmental Control; which allow people with limited movement to control doors, windows, curtains, telephone, lights, TV, DVD and alarms for emergency contact etc and Communication Aids.
Seating Solutions >
Rehabilitation and Wheelchair Specialists
Absolute Hearing, Hearing Aid Specialist Colchester >
Absolute Hearing Essex are Hearing Aid Specialists with 20 years’ experience.
Rental of Mobility, Children’s and Household equipment in Majorca / Mallorca
The Traveling Wheelchair >
By Kenny & Company
Forward Midlothian Independent Disabled Forum >
A Midlothian Disabled peoples forum, Equality, Diversity, inclusion. Forward Mid aims to raise the awareness of challenges and opportunities which exist for disabled people both locally and nationally.
Disability Essex >
Disability Essex is a source of information and advice for disabled people, their families and carers. We have a network of member clubs/support groups, we run a health screening outreach programme, and we can provide disability related training. We also carry out access audits of buildings and services and DWP Access to Work Assessments.
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles: Why buy from Ransome Mobility Solutions?
- Disabled Access Vehicles – WAVs – Choosing the right car for you
- What are WAVs and what are the features you should expect?
- Wheelchair Access Cars for Sale: Influencing factors
- Wheelchair Accessible Cars: Buying the right one for you
- WAV Vehicles : Frequently Asked Questions
- Used WAVS – Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Second Hand WAV Vehicles – Choosing the right make and model for you
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for Sale – Choosing WAVs
- Why Buy a Stairlift?
- Stairlifts – Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose a Stairlift
- Stairlift Comparison Guide
- Stairlift Buying Tips
- Stairlift Installation
- Straight or Curved Stairlift?
- Outdoor Straight Stairlifts and Curved Stairlifts
- Domestic Stairlifts
- Commercial Stairlifts
- Wheelchair Stair Lifts
- Simplicity Stairlifts
- Stairlift Prices
- Stairlift Rental
- Reconditioned Stairlifts
- The History of Stairlifts