Ransome Mobility sell a wide range of commercial stairlifts including straight, curved and wheel chair stairlifts to customers in Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, Northampton, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. We can also install Nationwide. Established for over 25 years, we are a friendly, family run business offering a large range of product options from the most respected manufacturers such as Minivator, Freelift, Home Adapt, Access BDD.
The need for commercial stairlifts
Since October 2004, there has been a legal requirement for all workplaces to be DDA compliant which means making them accessible to disabled people. Organisations are required to make ‘reasonable adjustments’ – which include amongst other things, installing wheelchair lifts and stairlifts where necessary to provide access to wheelchair users.
Commercial stairlifts and wheelchair lifts can be installed to all types of commercial building including offices, schools, hospitals, shops and libraries. They will not only help a business avoid costly legal action by breaching the Disability Discrimination Act but open the business up to increased sales by making the facilities available to disabled people who account for between 14 and 24% of the population.
Ransome Mobility can assist you with all of your commercial stairlift requirements. On receipt of your enquiry, we will arrange a free survey and quotation and discuss the most suitable product(s) to suit your building. As we are not tied to one particular manufacturer, we offer impartial advice and make sure that every customer gets the perfect solution.
All of our stairlifts are installed by engineers who have been trained by the product manufacturer. We provide 24 hour, 365 day support on all of our mobility aids – so that we are there when you need us.
Not all of the stairlifts we stock are suitable for commercial use.
We offer commercial stairlift servicing and maintenance plans with fully qualified engineers. These will ensure your stairlift remains in good working order and will help to avoid unexpected repair bills.
- Why Choose Ransome Mobility?
- Friendly, family-run business
- Established over 25 years
- Large range of product options
- Professional advice
- Manufacturer trained installation
- Full showroom
- Free survey & quotation
- Next day delivery
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles: Why buy from Ransome Mobility Solutions?
- Disabled Access Vehicles – WAVs – Choosing the right car for you
- What are WAVs and what are the features you should expect?
- Wheelchair Access Cars for Sale: Influencing factors
- Wheelchair Accessible Cars: Buying the right one for you
- WAV Vehicles : Frequently Asked Questions
- Used WAVS – Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Second Hand WAV Vehicles – Choosing the right make and model for you
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for Sale – Choosing WAVs
- Why Buy a Stairlift?
- Stairlifts – Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Choose a Stairlift
- Stairlift Comparison Guide
- Stairlift Buying Tips
- Stairlift Installation
- Straight or Curved Stairlift?
- Outdoor Straight Stairlifts and Curved Stairlifts
- Domestic Stairlifts
- Commercial Stairlifts
- Wheelchair Stair Lifts
- Simplicity Stairlifts
- Stairlift Prices
- Stairlift Rental
- Reconditioned Stairlifts
- The History of Stairlifts